A new approach to the tried and tested: Prefabricated parts made of bricks
Bricks are among the oldest and most reliable building materials. As a natural building material, they enjoy great popularity when it comes to creating comfortable living spaces. Due to their longevity of over 100 years, bricks also score with a very positive ecological balance.
Making good things even better
But even when processing such a traditional product, it is worth looking ahead. redbloc Ziegelfertigteilsysteme Gesellschaft m.b.H. has been in the brick business since 1780 and has revolutionized the industry by taking a completely new path: Industrial construction with bricks.
A new type of adhesive technology, patented worldwide, makes it possible to build with bricks in prefabricated construction.
For this redbloc relies on software from Allplan Precast!
In addition to cooperation with renowned partners from the construction industry, redblocsystems also offers turnkey, fully automated production plants for the manufacture of brick wall elements. Redblocsystems plants are currently running in six different European countries, with two plants currently under construction in Austria and one in Italy.
Intuitive operation and quick adjustment
„We work with Planbar on a daily basis and particularly appreciate the simple, intuitive operation and the ability to react very quickly to adjustments, reprogramming and problems."
- 250 m² of brick walls are produced per shift - in another 8 hours one floor is built.
- Material and time required for interior plastering are reduced by more than 20%.
- The construction phase is shortened by 5 weeks. This means that a redbloc brick house can be handed over ready for covering in 4 months.
- Your personnel costs per construction site are reduced by up to 40%.
The redbloc technology is used for various types of buildings:
- Industrial buildings
- Single-family houses
- Conversions and additions (e.g. attic projects)
- Production halls
- Office buildings
- Residential buildings, etc.