Release 2022 is all about even more synergies between Allplan, Planbar, Tim, and Bimplus. The focus of the development work is on closer integration of the software solutions for even more efficient workflows.
Here is a sneak preview of Planbar 2022’s new innovations:
- Further simplification of BIM processes with regard to data export and Bimplus upload
- Numerous improvements with shop drawings including associative dimensioning
- Two additional iWall types (brick wall and hollow core wall)
- New IFC export tool for precast elements
- Additional Dextra libraries for even more efficient handling of these fixtures
As well as a preview of Tim 2022’s new innovations:
- Tim Essentials brings the most popular Tim functionalities at an attractive entry-level price – including time-saving process technology
- Can be expanded at any time with additional modules such as stacking, pallet assignment, and much more
- Numerous other improvements (CSV export, project management, ...)
Would you like to learn more about the new features of Planbar, Tim, and the Customer Excellence Services? On Thursday, October 28th at 10 am CET, we will host a webinar exclusively for existing customers, to which we cordially invite you. Be among the first to learn about the innovations you can benefit from.