The new versions of our software products are expected to be ready for you on October 13. What are the most important innovations? Right away: Our experts will present the highlights of the new versions of our software products Allplan and Tim on October 19 at 11 a.m. - you can find more details in our webcast article.
Planbar will be integrated into Allplan with release 2023. This means that the product name Planbar will be retired, and you will be able to benefit from the functional scope of Allplan AEC - or Allplan Precast Walls and Slabs - our solutions for highly automated precast manufacturers. Below you will find five advantages of the new release for you as a Planbar user:
- Much easier international collaboration
- Decentralized Project management in the cloud
- Simplified installing and updating
- Digital terrain model for recording survey points included
- Steel construction functions, 3D cranes and much more included
New in Allplan AEC 2023, Allplan Precast Walls and Allplan Precast Slabs:
- Our new "Smart Converter" for transforming simple 2D or 3D shapes into producible fully parametric stair models
- Elementplan technology further enhanced in many aspects
- Create fixtures even easier with parametric methods
Tim 2023 will offer you numerous enhancements. Below you can find a brief outlook on the highlights to be expected:
- Improved import of UNICAM and PXML data
- More convenience and efficiency with keyboard shortcuts
- Data explorer with multitasking capabilities - use multiple explorer windows simultaneously
So, there is a little appetizer for you! We would be delighted to welcome you to our webcast - we will be happy to present the most important innovations and answer your questions.