Preparations for the Engineering Days on November 29 and 30 in Salzburg are in full swing. We have already been able to arrange numerous interesting lectures and workshops for you.
A small excerpt from the Engineering Days 2022 program (subject to change):
- Opening lecture by real estate expert Michael Pisecky
- Business Resilience – Magic Formula for Surviving the Crisis – Lecture by Dr. Vladimir Preveden
- Keynote on aspern, the Urban Lakeside – Best Practice for Sustainability and Innovation
- Skills Shortage – Challenges and Solutions
- Technology Outlook for Precast
- Product Innovations for Sustainability
- Design Structural Precast Elements More Efficiently
- Allplan 2023 – Innovations for Precast Design
- Quality Assurance in Precast Planning
- Location-independent Planning – Home Office, Outsourcing and Co.
- Customized Automation with PythonParts – Increase Your Individual Efficiency
All presentations will be simultaneously translated into English. Also, we will deliver selected workshops in English language.
In the next issue of Precast Concrete!, we will present the full program of Engineering Days 2022 with many more interesting sessions.
We would be very pleased to have you attend. Click here to get your ticket
P.S. Other relevant trade fairs and events in the second half of 2022:
- ICCX in Warsaw on June 14 and 15 – many thanks to all visitors
- LIVE! Betontage Ulm from 21 to 23 June – stand number 35
- Executive Round Table in Singapore on July 14
- Batimat Paris from October 3 to 6