We cordially invite you to the virtual ALLPLAN Global Summit on October 20 and 21 from 2–6pm CET each day.
ALLPLAN supports architects, engineers, precasters, and contractors to future-proof their position with regard to the digital transformation of the AEC industry. ALLPLAN addresses the entire “Design to Build” process, from the first concept to prefabrication and the final detailed design for the construction site.
At our free of charge virtual event, “BUILD THE FUTURE – ALLPLAN Global Summit”, you will learn from experienced industry experts about where the AEC industry is heading, about ALLPLAN’s single platform strategy, and how the upcoming versions of Allplan, Planbar, and Tim will support you in your everyday work.
- Learn about future trends from industry leading experts
- Get a preview of the latest technologies in the industry
- Stay updated on the latest Allplan, Planbar, and Tim releases
- See best practices from real customer projects
- Network with AEC industry participants
- Enjoy interactive experiences
For more information and an overview of the presentations, please visit the event page:
Tip: The precast-specific sessions will start on October 20 at 4:50 pm with Wolfgang Gigelleitner from OBERNDORFER Betonfertigteile:
“How Digital Tools help Shaping the Future of Prefabrication”
On October 21, we will continue with precast construction in Stream 3:
- 2:30 pm - 2:50 pm - Christian Schernthaner
“How to Benefit from the Prefab trend – with Planbar and Tim”
- 2:50 pm - 3:10 pm - Fabian Scheller
“Planbar 2022 – the Next-Generation Precast Detailing Software”
We also recommend the presentation by Alfons Puschl on October 21 at 4:40 pm in Stream 2: "Customization and Automation for Design to Build".