After the successful merger of Precast Software Engineering and ALLPLAN almost two years ago, the next joint milestone was achieved in October 2022: the integration of precast design workflows in Allplan.
Specifically, the complete range of functions of Planbar Essentials has been included in Allplan AEC. As a result, engineering offices, precast manufacturers, and construction companies can now model precast concrete elements of any complexity directly in Allplan.
Seamless information flows with the integration of Planbar
The joint version offers numerous advantages to existing Planbar users:
- direct access to additional Allplan tools, such as the Open BIM collaboration platform, Bimplus, or the home office and remote solution, Allplan Share
- further functions for cost planning, civil structures, and much more
- additional languages and regional versions available
- higher-quality plans thanks to the intelligent views and sections functionalities
- less administration effort because installation and licensing are only required once.
New ALLPLAN website
In addition to the integration of the software solutions, the web presence of the Allplan Precast Competence Center has also been updated: the entire Allplan product family shines in new splendor on allplan.com since mid-October 2022. There you will find impressive reference projects and the innovations of the 2023 versions. Discover everything about precast on our brand new website now allplan.com/precast